Clos Pegase Winery, St. Helena Catholic Church, and Auberge du Soleil, Napa CA


Back in the saddle again, my first wedding of the season! Pamela Tyler and Stephen Mitchell were wed on March 3 2006 at the St. Helena Catholic Church, in a small and beautiful ceremony presided over by a very funny Catholic priest!

The reception was at Auberge du Soleil, a gourmet restaurant and winery in the Napa Valley with a great view. It was dinner only and, as a result, I was not hired to shoot all of it, but I did get a chance to photograph some great toasts and yummy looking appetizers!

Pamela and Stephen also had me come to their rehearsal dinner at Clos Pegase the night before, where I photographed their engagement session on the grounds while the rest of their party took a tour of the winery and its multimillion dollar art collection. I stayed on to shoot the toasts and the first half hour of the meal as well, and got some great shots of the decor and guests.

Look for the slideshow on my website soon, and the full proofs on Pictage in 3-4 weeks. For now, here's a quickie collage of some of the greatest shots from both nights!

Update: the slideshow is here!

Update: the full proofs are ready now on Pictage, you can see them here.

No comments: