Grass Valley United Methodist Church and Lake of the Pines Country Club, Grass Valley CA



Kirstin Aanestad and Steven Bolton

Yet another gorgeous couple--and tall! I felt like I needed a stool or maybe a small
ladder. What really stood out for me at this wedding was this period during the ceremony where Kirstin and Steven went to the back of the sanctuary together and took communion together--no one could hear what they were saying, it wasn't meant to be public. It was a private moment, and I haven't seen that in a wedding before-- most ceremonies are as much about performance as they are about ritual. The MOH sang a song while all this was going on to give the guests something to listen to, but I was focused on the bride and groom. It was really special.

Slideshow
Proofs
Album Design







No comments: