San Jose Rose Garden and Silicon Valley Capitol Club, San Jose CA




Sarah Hinojosa and Rafael Gameros

Sarah and Rafael and I hit it off really well at our E session at (where else?) Baker Beach back in spring, so I knew their wedding was apt to be just as awesome. Their ceremony took place at the Rose Garden in downtown San Jose, which looked and smelled amazing in the middle of August, with a reception following that at the Capitol Club, where the decor was beautiful and the food was great. I really appreciated how organized Jenna (the event coordinator was), and how she took time out to make sure I had eaten and had everything I needed. Sara and Rafael's guests were a definite party crowd, and so there was no shortage of fun and interesting things to photograph as the night went on.

Slideshow
Proofs






No comments: