Saint Raphael’s Catholic Church and Corinthian Yacht Club

Liz and Matt
September 5 2009

Slideshow
Full set of pics

This wedding was kind of nostalgic for me, first of all because Liz first heard about me from her friend (and bridesmaid) Courtney, whose wedding I shot way back in 2005; and second of all because it gave me a chance to finally work with wedding coordinator Kathryn Kalabokes of Dream a Little Dream Events. Kathryn was one of the very first wedding coordinators I sat down with way back in late 2003 when I was starting my business, and awkward and green as I was she was so nice to me and really helped me understand the wedding business. It was awesome to finally work on a wedding with Kathryn and day-of coordinator Brittani Waldman.

a rare quiet moment for Liz during getting ready
Photobucket

we went to a park in downtown Tiburon a few blocks from the CYC to take pics with the couple and bridal party. The sky was gorgeous that day.
Photobucket

The CYC was prettily decorated and full of light. I liked how it backlit everyone during the toasts and first dances. The warm wood paneled walls made it so that light colors in the decor really stood out.
Photobucket

The tables were named after significant places and things in their life together. Most of them were cities or physical locations, so it was kind of funny to see one of them named after this. Is there anything you CAN'T find on Craigslist? ; )
Photobucket

beautiful, painterly cake by Jill Branch. It looked great in the light-filled side hall off the main ballroom too.
Photobucket


Photobucket

if you look closely you can just make out the purple bouquet at the top near where the tulle ribbons come together
Photobucket

we grabbed a few private shots on the deck outside after dinner
Photobucket

and then a couple more under the full moon. I took a few with a still background but I like the motion blur of the lights and moon in this one best.
Photobucket




Vendors:

coordinator: Dream a Little Dream Events Kathryn Kalabokes kathryn@dreamalittledreamevents.com

Saint Raphael's Catholic Church Vicky Otto votto@straphael.com

Corinthian Yacht Club Leila Heyman leila@cyc.org

cake: Branching Out Cakes Jill Branch jillbranch@aol.com

flowers: Julie's Flowers Julie Stevens julie@juliestevensdesign.com

DJ: Perfect Day Music Noel Plumb noel@perfectdaymusic.com

hair and makeup: Anything for You Salon Selma (415) 459-1453

No comments: